Save environment and earth

Save environment from pollution using knowledge of science.

We are all humans but thinking of us that the earth is only home of human being that is wrong because it is the home of many animals,bacatria,micro organisms and also plants so they have also the right of living on earth.but there is a question arises that why are we distroy our earth????

First is that why I say that we are distroy our earth .the main reason is that pollution but I ask a question that who is the main villon of the earth.off course us because a animals can't cut the tree or burn the fossil fuels .It is the human being or we people do this .
We people do some wrong work which is main reason to the pollution. I am from India and I see that  on every winter there is the problem of pollution in northern part of this country which is caused by burning of waste product of crops by farmers and the burning of plastic and crakercr on festivals .This is normal for every year due to this the people from this region is suffer from disease and due to this some people die .And some time due to smog and air pollution many accident occurres.
And on this all time some people say not burn crackers and waste product of crop but no one listen to him and after that it find that the government of country is the main reason for this but I don't support that because the main reason are we citizens not government.
Before winter the people of our country not listen to government but after they blame to government.
I think that government no to say stopping of burning of this fuels, crackers and waste product of crops.The government can do more than that like imposing strict laws for all citizens . And the government make the use of waste product of crops and ban to manufacture of crakcecr and imposing strict laws for that and we people can follow the government rules strictly .
I said that what government can do for it that work is never completed by alone government if we people not work with government so I want to have some tips for all peoples that is given below

First is not burn crackers and second is not burn waste product of crop and ploutent which is make from of our home like we have many use of waste product and some other is discovered by our scientist use tham and plant five tree to cutting instead of one tree for saving environment for all peoples as well as our next generation who will born in future .


The earth is not a property of our forefathers it is property of our future childrens .so save environment save earth

Comments

Popular Posts